It's More than Just a Place to Do Business
Listed in the National Register of Historic Places, Midtown Executive Club is centrally located near Rockefeller Center, Times Square, the Theater District and Grand Central Station. This landmark clubhouse in Midtown has been recently restored to its classic turn-of-the-century elegance. It provides the perfect setting for any type of business function, from a casual sit-down with colleagues or a meeting over a meal with clients to full-scale boardroom presentations and events.
Have a drink at the bar or enjoy affordable American cuisine with a modern twist from the breakfast, lunch and dinner menu in one of our dining areas, or spend an hour or two catching up on work between your jam-packed weekday meeting schedule.
Membership entitles you and your guests to significant savings on hotel room rates at the onsite Club Quarters, Midtown as well as 16 additional Club Quarters hotel locations in the United States and London and multiple reciprocal clubs worldwide. Joining the Midtown Executive Club is a smart decision for the value-conscious professional who wants a full-service facility for all their business and social needs.
Membership Privileges Include:
- Exceptionally priced hotel rooms at 17 Club Quarters throughout the United States and London
- Private Club Room with complimentary refreshments and newspapers
- Versatile meeting/event space
- Great dining at reasonable prices
- Computer workstations with high-speed Internet access and network printing
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Members-only private networking events for interacting with like-minded professionals in a casual environment